Psychiatrists are medical doctors who are experts in mental wellness and health. They are specialise in diagnosing and treating people with psychological problems. Psychiatrists have a deep understanding of physical and mental health - and how they affecteach other.
They help people with mood disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, addictions, etc.
If you are looking for best psychiatrist then your search ends here. Dr. Mehak Nagpal has more than 12 years’ experience. Her patient said that she is top psychiatrist . Thousands of patients are satisfied with her treatment method. Dr mehak nagpal is also Best Sexologist Doctor
Dr. Mehak Nagpal is a very kind person and increasing Psychiatric awareness in Indian Culture. Her areas of specialization include adult psychiatry (bipolar disorders, schizophrenia and anxiety disorders), child and adolescent psychiatry (especially ADHD), de-addiction (alcohol and substance abuse) and community psychiatry. Dr. Mehak Nagpal is known as ( best psychiatrist ) to be not only effective but also kind with his patients, as a result of which they trust her and connect well with her.
Here Some Common psychiatric symptoms:
1. Nervousness, episodes of severe anxiety with increase sweat and tremor, fear of dying, extreme worry
2. Repetitive thoughts and actions associated with worry
3. Fear from sure situation or object
4. Frequent curses of insensitivity, panic
5. Tension, inability to control irritation, lack of life satisfaction
6. Sexual difficulties like premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, absence of wish Sleep problems
7. Headache, long-lasting pain and migraine
8. Low and unhappy mood, frequent desperate curses, tearfulness, increase fatigability, bad thinking, ideas of self-harm
9. Fear, dishonesty, mumbling to self, earshot voices not heard by others, uncommon and odd thoughtful, touchiness, self-absorbed performance
10. Over joyfulness, increase talk, reduction need for sleep, overspending, increase energy, increase magnetism towards opposite sex, ideas of increase self-importance, increase religiosity, violence
11. Habit to alcohol, tobacco, heroin or other drugs, incapability to stop use of these drugs in spite of wish
12. Children's behavior difficulties, hyperactivity, learning difficulty, inattentiveness, bed wetting
13. Divorce, Fears, Family problems
14. Fight related to homosexuality
If you have any problem please immediately contact ( Dr. Mehak Nagpal )
Things that would benefit in depression:
1. Avoid the habit of alcohol or addictive drugs.
2. Do some physical action, such as walking every day.
3. Eat a suitable, proportionate diet.
4. Get passable sleep.
5. Pursue sensitive support from friends and family.
6. Set accurate, possible goals in life.
7. Make your schedule more controllable.
8. Consult a doctor if you are facing any medical problems like tremor/ headache etc.
9. Pursue early interference, which may adjust the sternness of your depression.
Things to Avoid in depression:
1. Avoid important choices unless essential.
2. Decrease your participation in actions that are stressful.
3. Attempt to think positive.
4. Don't accept responsibility for events that are external of your control.
5. Pursue treatment.